Budget & Allocations
SAC-recognized groups have the options of submitting an annual budget during the Spring semester. This budget allows groups to apply for funding for events and items for the upcoming academic year for which they already have information. The process is as follows:
- During the spring semester, submit an annual budget request for the upcoming academic year through SAC Online’s Budget Request Wizard.
- Meet with SAC Exec to discuss your group’s annual budget.
- SAC Exec will make a recommendation on your group’s budget.
- Once you review your budget recommendation, you may appeal to SAC Exec. These appeals will be submitted in written format.
- At the April GBM, the General Body will vote on budgets and appeals.