Updated on March 24, 2017
Budget & Allocations (B&A) is currently ongoing. If you submitted an annual budget for the 2017-18 academic year, you should have met with your SAC Exec group for a budget interview. Student organizations that fail to show up for a budget interview surrender their right to appeal SAC Exec’s recommendation during the April GBM.
Timeline for Budget & Allocations (B&A) Process:
- 4/3 – Budgets briefs released
- 4/12 – Budget appeals due at 11:59 p.m.
- 4/17 – Budget appeal decisions released
- 4/20 – April GBM
Updated on January 13, 2017
Spring 2017 GBM Dates:
- February 9th, 6 p.m., Claudia Cohen Hall G17*
- March 23rd, 6 p.m., Claudia Cohen Hall G17
- April 20th, 6 p.m., Claudia Cohen Hall G17
*SAC Exec elections will be held during this GBM.
** Locations are subject to change.
Posted on January 2, 2017
Posted on November 27, 2016
Congratulations to Rebecca Gelfer, Kevine Ikirezi, Michael Krone, and Pranav Reddy for being elected to SAC Exec at the October 2016 GBM!
Thank you to Tahir Bell, Jeremy Cohen, and Satya Yerrabolu, for serving on SAC Exec. We wish them luck in all of their future endeavors!